Betsy Miller shared her top 5 must-have organizing products with us during her interview this week.
- GOOD SHELVING – We all LOVE these shelves from Sam’s Club. If they don’t have the size you need I’ve had great success ordering them off of The Shelving Store.
- HOOKS – Any hook will do. Chelle loves 3M hooks. Betsy loves hooks from Target and Bed Bath and Beyond.
- BASKETS – Have you seen the monogrammed baskets from Thirty-One? Cute!! Contain. Contain. Contain. It is the C in END CLTR, by the way.
- DRAWER DIVIDERS – You can use anything from muffin tins, tuna cans, boxes or purchase these Dream Drawer Dividers.
- LABELS – Gotta love a label maker. Here is the one Tracy uses. $30. Ask for it for your birthday. But, don’t let not having a label maker stop you from labeling things. Use a Sharpie and tape like Chelle does here.
What are your favorite, must-have, can’t-live-without, makes-me-happy organizing products?