On our show this week we asked Jennifer Niehouse, wardrobe stylist and owner of It’s So U Wardrobe, what 5 items every wardrobe should have. Listen to the show “I Have Nothing To Wear” to hear her answers plus more tips to help you edit and style your wardrobe.
Click here to see where you can find Jennifer, read her ONE action step and see the three step process she uses to help her clients look amazing.
Here are the 5 items, in no particular order, that every wardrobe needs:
- Animal Print – Think scarf, pair of shoes, jewelry..
- Leather: Leather or pleather. Jacket or skirt.
- Fitted Jean Jacket – Yes, they are still in and as cute as ever.
- Ponte Knit Pants – Don’t know what that is? See them here. Tracy bought some while shopping with Jennifer and LOVES them! Pure comfort.
- Red Shoes – Everyone needs a pair of red shoes. Even if you don’t live in Kansas!
Which of these five are missing from your wardrobe?
What ONE item would you add to this list? Tell us below!