This week on the show Organize Your Makeup. Update Your Look. we organized our makeup drawers (Tracy here and Chelle here), shared our favorite products and interviewed a Sephora makeup specialist. Here are 6 of our favorite makeup products…
- Perfect Brow Defining Kit by Salon Perfect (from Wal-Mart) – Tracy loves mixing the black and brown to create a perfect hue to fill in her brows. Filling in those aging, thinning eyebrows is one of Jennifer’s fab-over-40 tips @ JennySue Makeup’s blog post here.
- Erase Paste by Benefit- Love the coverage. Take advantage of Sephora if you have one in your area. Go in and test out the products. They will give samples of products so you can try them for a week and see which you like best.
- Lash Primer Plus by Estee Lauder – Primes, curls and sets your lashes giving you twice the volume.
- Ardell Natural Lashes by Ardell – The link is a 6 pack but you can buy them in a single set. Just for fun try this Day, Night and Glam 3-pack.
- Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder/Pressed by MAC – This is a clean, transparent finishing powder to dust on right before walking out the door.
- Double Wear Stay In Place Gel Eyeliner (#01 Stay Onyx) by Estee Lauder – Easier to use than liquid eyeliner and stays put for the whole day! Works great for Chelle, too, if she is going to apply false lashes.
What is your favorite makeup product? Please share below!!