This eBook Bundle sale is now over…
We are excited to be partnering with eBook authors around the country to offer YOU a bundle of eBooks. All of the eBooks included in the bundle help you in various areas of your life. There are 23 eBooks in five mini-bundles included in this ONE eBook bundle.
The 23 eBooks are categorized by topic:
- The ORGANIZING mini bundle
- The WORK-AT-HOME mini bundle
- The MOM mini bundle
- The CLEANING mini bundle
- The SCHEDULING mini bundle
In these 23 eBooks, you’ll find tips, support and know-how about working from home, cleaning, organizing and mom support…plus some beloved printables!
The entire set is ONLY $20!
The “ALL ORGANIZED” eBook Bundle is available March 24, 2014 until April 7, 2014 only.
What if you have never purchased or read an eBook?
I (Tracy) recently discovered the joy of eBooks. They are inexpensive, generally more straight forward without the “filler” of a traditional book AND the best part…you don’t have to remember to take them with you everywhere you go! You can read them anywhere you have a computer, your smart phone or your tablet!!
I LOOOOVE the Kindle app I’ve installed on my computer and smart phone! I can download pdfs to my Kindle, too. And another exciting discovery…this weekend I learned how my iPhone can read to me. This morning I walked on my treadmill and got through 1/2 of an eBook on my Kindle app! PRODUCTIVITY is awesome…and it distracts me so I can exercise longer without even realizing it!
Read on to see what titles are included in the bundle of eBooks…
The ORGANIZING Mini Bundle
This 6 eBook mini eBundle will have you breathing a sigh of relief as you move through organizing your pictures, your paper, homemaking and living more with less stuff!
- Paperless Home Organization by Mystie Winckler
- GTD for Homemakers by Mystie Winckler
- The Busy Mom’s Guide to Getting Organized by Sara Pederson
- 10 Steps to Organized Paper by Lisa Woodruff
- 10 Steps to Organized Photos & Memorabilia by Lisa Woodruff
- Simple Living- 30 Days to Less Stuff & More Life by Lorilee Lippincott
The WORK-AT-HOME Mini Bundle
The WORK-AT-HOME mini eBundle will help you stay sane and productive when the kids are home and you need to work. It will also help you organize your direct sales business and learn about establishing office hours and a schedule that will help you run a family and a business. If you’re looking into starting a home business, or already run one, there’s an eBook about how to be a work at home mom.
- Organizing the Business of Direct Sales by Lisa Woodruff
- Organizing Direct Sales Office Hours eClass by Lisa Woodruff
- Productivity 2.0 by Prerna Malik
- Summer Sanity Savers for the Work at Home Mom by Prerna Malik
- How to be a Work at Home Mom by Prerna Malik
The MOM Mini Bundle
This mini eBundle will help all of us with meal planning and involving the kids in cleaning so we can work and live more efficiently. There’s support here for the mothers of special needs children and those in the military.
- Easy Peasy Chore Chart by Alina Joy Dubois
- Empowering Special Moms by Marla Murasko
- Meal Planning Made Simple by Merissa Alink
- Organizing Military Matters by Kaui Eiklor
The CLEANING Mini Bundle
This mini eBundle of 2 cleaning books is mighty! They’ll help you schedule your cleaning and know what’s clean enough so you’re not embarrassed when a client, your friend or your mother-in-law stop by unexpectedly.
- Clean Enough by Jenni Mullinix
- Perfect Cleaning Schedule by Christine Satterfield
The SCHEDULE Mini Bundle
This SCHEDULING mini eBundle of 6 will help you create a schedule, arrive on time and provide simple strategies that work for your entire life. With the planner printables included, you will be able to make a plan that works for YOU!
- Project Organize Your Entire Life by Stephanie Morgan
- Creating a Schedule that Works by Marlene Griffith
- 28 Days to Timeliness by Davonne Parks
- An Excellent Life: 5 Simple Strategies for Doing Life Well by Beth Beutler
- 100 Days of a New Year by Jennifer Tankersley
- HOME List Plan It ePlanner by Jennifer Tankersley
This eBundle will be available March 24 until April 7 2014.