Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes | Yield: 4 servings
- 4 4-ounce wild salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons umeboshi plum vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix the vinegar, oil, water and ginger.
- Place the fish in a baking dish and marinate in sauce for 30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler, then broil fish skin side down for 6-8 minutes, depending on how you like your salmon cooked.
- Baste once or twice while broiling.
- Serve, using the remaining marinade as sauce.
I (Tracy) am in love with ginger. I am in love with coconut oil. If you don’t like coconut I am not sure what you will think. 🙂 I still have no idea what umeboshi plum vinegar is. I used red wine vinegar.
This recipe was given to Tracy by Bridgette O’Connor of Nu-Trix for Health + Wellness.
Listen to our show #127 – Healthy Eating – Tracy and Chelle Are Taking Credit for the “BIG SALAD” to get more information on our healthy eating choices.