Seriously END CLUTTER Without Taking Yourself Too Seriously
Does a fun organizing book seem like a contradiction?
Co-hosts of the popular Clutter Interrupted radio show don’t think so. Professional organizer, Tracy Hoth, and clutter-free-wanna-be, Chelle Holland, combine simple strategies with off-beat humor to help you attack clutter.
What can you expect from this book?
- A proven method for organizing any space, big or small
- The secret to processing and eliminating paper piles
- Inspiring stories that will motivate you to make changes in your life.
Don’t own a Kindle? You can still get the book by downloading a FREE Kindle reading app on your computer, tablet or smart phone. Learn more here. Tracy loves hers!!
As a special bonus you may also enjoy:
- Learning Tracy and Chelle’s Top Accountability Partners to Avoid So You Can Stop Your Whining
- Perfecting basketball moves that can improve your organizing game (no coordination required)
- Playing the infamous Let’s File This Stupid Paper!
Here’s what readers are saying!
I read the entire book and couldn’t put it down. I can’t begin to thank you girls enough! It was like I found a piece of myself that’s been MIA for a long time. – Kelly S.
I am not an organizer, but this book was such an easy, comic read with absolutely wonderful tips and techniques I have already started to use!! – Jennifer J.
I found this book valuable coupling practical advice, home-spun humor, easy-to-apply tools, and perhaps most importantly, inspirational motivation that targets the value of organization and self-worth. – Bob M.
Access to free printable worksheets is included with the purchase of this eBook, along with our foolproof If All Else Fails exercise.
So dive in to this book. END CLUTTER in your home. Simplify, de-stressify and have fun creating a home that supports your goals.
Why wait for the movie? Isn’t the book always better?