Stephanie Loaizo (pronounced La-why-za), the middle sister from Six Sisters’ Stuff, joins Chelle and Tracy to talk about the holidays. Listen to the show, Six Sisters’ Seriously Simple Holiday Ideas , to hear some great tips just in time for the holidays!
Six Sisters’ are six biological sisters who love to cook, craft, and create. In February 2011, they started their blog as a way to stay in touch as they moved away from one another. In just a few short months, they went from hundreds of views a day to hundreds of thousands of views per day! They released their first cookbook in March and held their first Blog Conference this past February.
Their main focus is making recipes with ingredients you already have in your pantry so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time making memories with your family.
Pictured Left to Right – Elyse (#3), Kristen (#2), Lauren (#5), Camille (#1), Kendra (#6) and Stephanie (#4)
Find them here:
- Blog: Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Facebook: /SixSistersStuff
- Pinterest: /SixSistersStuff
- Their other site: My Recipe Magic (Upload your recipes, get nutritional information, make cookbooks, share the revenue, and more!)
- Are you a blogger? Attend their Build Your Blog Conference 2014 in February.
More Six Sisters’ Favorites:
- Holiday Food Ideas From Six Sisters’ Stuff and More – Links to the recipes Stephanie mentions
- Simple Holiday Traditions From Six Sisters’ Stuff – Links to the activities Stephanie mentions
- Most Requested Recipe: Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies
- Most Popular Blog Post: 50 Chicken Breast Recipes
- The cookbook: Six Sisters’ Stuff: Family Recipes, Fun Crafts, and So Much More can be found here. Their second cookbook is expected out in March 2014!
- Stephanie’s Go-To Dinner: Ranch Chicken
Thanks again, Stephanie and Six Sisters, for joining us to share your simple holiday tips and great recipes!!