It’s a dessert topping! It’s a floor wax! It’s a dessert topping and a floor wax!
Well, it’s neither of those but this Tuesday’s Tip involves a versatile kitchen tool you may already own. The Pampered Chef Stoneware Pan Scraper is designed to scrape off baked foods from various Pampered Chef Cookware without scratching the surfaces.
I (Chelle) have owned my pan scraper for many years as you can see by the photo above. In addition to safely scrubbing my stoneware, I have found several other surfaces for which this durable little guy is perfect. It has three rounded corners and one pointed corner which helps it get into lots of nooks and crannies.
We call it the square, scrape-y thing in my family and everyone uses it from time to time. Below are a few different ways we have found it helpful.
- Safely scrubbing non stick bake ware, not just stoneware
- Removing sometimes unidentified sticky substances from wood floors
- Scraping stuck on food from counter tops
- Scraping food from a glass/ceramic cook top on range
- Removing sticky, annoying labels from the bottom of new plates, cups, etc.
- Removing the labels from new picture frame glass
Do you own this kitchen tool? Can you add to my list of ways to use it? Please share!
And that’s this Tuesday’s Tip. Happy Scraping! 🙂